Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What Is His Name?



Buku yang dah lama tok beli dan baca. Sampai dah lupa isi dalam. Di tulis oleh Ahmed Deedat (al fatihah untuk beliau). Tok cadang, korang cari dan bacalah. Tak tebal pun buku ni, dalam 46 mukasurat sahaja.

"WHAT IS HIS NAME?
At the end of my public talk on the subject - "MUHUMMED (p.b.u.h.) the Natural Successor to CHRIST (p.b.u.h.)" 1 at question time, a Christian Missionary posed the question: "What is His Name?" Meaning thereby as to the name of God. I stood up to answer. But before I opened my mouth, he spoke into the mike, provided for questioning, that he would answer his own question. I said, "You posed the question so the obligation is on me to reply to your question". He said, "Yes, but I will answer the question." (Laughter in the audience). He was actually begging for an opportunity to be heard. Where else on earth would he get such a large audience, and that at the Muslim's expense, to preach. I said, "Carry on!" (Give him enough rope to hang himself). After some rambling, he concluded that the name of God was "JESUS CHRIST!" "


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment